For advertising agency 4A’s we conducted a study of 1031 US Consumers, with the goal of learning more about their donation habits and interests. The study, which was conducted on April 6, 2021, found that nearly half (48%) of respondents donate less than 50 dollars, and that only 10% donated over 500 dollars. The most frequently supported charities are animal based, at 37%, and health & medical fundraisers (35%). To read more visit A4’s.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sample Matching
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others