For Rocket Lawyer we conducted a study of over 1000 US small and mid sized businesses in October and November 2021, to get a better idea of their perspectives on a wide range of legal topics. Notably 55% of the respondents stated that they didn’t need a loan, despite their availability through the CARES act, with only 21% applying for financial aid. On a positive note, 39% of SMBs are confident that gross sales will increase in 2022.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results
AI and Machine Learning Surveys B2B Surveys Blog Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Surveys CEO Surveys Cloud Platform Surveys consumer-research Consumer Surveys COVID-19 Surveys Cybersecurity Surveys E-Commerce Surveys Education Surveys Employee Surveys Energy Sector Surveys entertainment Featured Brands Finance Surveys Food and Fitness Surveys Games Industry Surveys Government and Policy Surveys Healthcare Surveys Holiday Surveys Human Resource Surveys In the News Major Media Management Consulting Surveys Manufacturing Surveys MRII MRX Surveys News Nonprofit Surveys Omnibus Surveys Petcare Industry Surveys Real Estate Surveys Retail Surveys SaaS Surveys Security Surveys Small Business Surveys Social Media Surveys Sports Surveys tcheevers Training and Coaching Surveys Transportation Surveys Uncategorized Worldwide Surveys