Marketing Metrics Are Changing — And That’s a Good Thing
Our research into the benefits of personalization in marketing was highlighted in a recent article on What They Think. "Gone are the days of evaluating campaigns largely in terms of response rate, conversion rate, and dollars per sale. Have you noticed? When we read case studies, listen to webinars, and browse industry coverage, we see...
From Jeffrey Henning’s Blog
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- Weighting Survey Results
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching