US Retailers Plan Major Investment Into Distribution Networks To Handle E-Commerce Boom
For Blue Yonder we released the Fulfillment Research Report, which focused on the effect the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced automation in the workplace and usage of micro-fulfillment centers and dark stores. The October 2020 study asked 300 senior executives across the retail and e-commerce industries in the US to better understand the changes and adaptations...
From Jeffrey Henning’s Blog
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- Weighting Survey Results
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching