Virtual Events During COVID-19: Untapped Opportunity
Using Researchscape, an agile market research consultancy, 4A’s Research surveyed 1048 people to learn about consumer participation in online events and how brands can use them to reach consumers. The results were quite surprising; 49% of respondents have not watched a pre-recorded online event and 55% have not watched a live online event during this...
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results