We provide a block of 10 retainer hours for you to use for all aspects of custom programming of surveys, for whenever you have unique needs that are beyond the standard functionality of Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo). In the past, we’ve programmed custom scoring, market-segmentation identification, and unique question validation.
- We have implemented a number of custom approaches to randomization: one randomized groups of items (answers) rather than individual items, while another developed random subsets. In both cases, we taught the client how to apply these scripts themselves to future projects.
- We developed a custom CSS with a unique look and feel for matrix questions.
- We have supported video output (hiding video player controls to force respondents to watch the video of a proposed commercial before proceeding) as well as video input (recording video responses and storing in the cloud).
- We have a done a number of integrations, including pushing survey results into a CRM system and writing .NET code that uses the SurveyGizmo API to pull out results and prepare standardized reports.
- Need carry-forward randomization, categorized randomization, matrix validation, video playback validation, video capture, or scoring reports? We can implement those features in the survey itself with custom scripting.
This service provides programming hours, not a set solution for the price. Because every set of custom requirements is different, and because needs often change once we’ve delivered a solution for you to react to, we can’t guarantee a solution within a specific block of hours. We are happy to work in an agile fashion of development, release, refinement.