For NameCoach, a software platform, we surveyed 1,060 US consumers about their experiences having interviewers mispronounce their names. The study was conducted from July 9 to 12, 2021 and found that 44% of those surveyed have had their names mispronounced, and of those, 59% were Hispanic. In regards to pronunciation issues in the workplace 41% of employees surveyed stated that their names were mispronounced during a meeting with customers. Read more.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games