[vc_row animation=”false” content_width=”grid”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Researchscape Return and Refund Policy
If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, please contact us. Refund requests must be received prior to project completion or within 60 days of delivery of initial reports.
Prepaid projects may be refunded only to the payment method used to purchase the project originally.
Given the nature of professional services delivered as downloadable content, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on services already performed unless required under Florida consumer law or relevant federal consumer protection laws.
Researchscape reserves the right to reverse any purchase for any reason and refund the purchase amount to the purchaser, thereby canceling the project.
Expiration. Banks of retainer hours and custom programming hours are good for 365 days from purchase. Any unused hours at that time expire.
Arbitration. Any dispute relating in any way to Researchscape products and services shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Bradenton, Florida, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Researchscape’s intellectual property rights, Researchscape may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Florida, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
General Terms. Researchscape reserves the right change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. The laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions.
This policy was last modified on July 19, 2012.
- Issues with Grid Questions 24-Jun-2019
- Asking Too Much 07-Jun-2019
- Helping You Through the Entire Survey Research Process 02-Mar-2019
- Market Research Conference Calendar – 2019 12-Dec-2018
Top 10 Posts
- Public Relations Customer Experience Benchmark Survey
- Thought Leadership Programs for B2B PR Professionals
- Common Sample Sizes for PR Surveys
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- The Electrical Grid of Panel Providers
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Market Research Conference Calendar – 2018
- Rewrite Agreement Scales to Eliminate Acquiescence
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- The Dynamics of the Tabletop Game Industry
5077 Fruitville Road, Suite 120
Sarasota, FL 34232