In our study for 4A’s on the surge of alcohol sales and the reopening of bars and clubs, we learned that 26% of respondents were ready to socialize like they would pre-pandemic. For the study, we interviewed 1216 adults over the age of 21 from May 28, 2021 to June 1, about their habits regarding bars and nightclubs, to get a better idea of how that particular field of business will bounce back. The study also found that the majority of clubgoers drink of choice is beer, with the least popular drink being hard seltzers. Read on at 4A’s.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sample Matching
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others