Email marketing is one of the most evergreen retail tactics. It’s also one of the most targeted forms of messaging since recipients opt-in and often provide solicited information or preferences. Despite these factors, personalization can still be hit or miss.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results
AI and Machine Learning Surveys B2B Surveys Blog Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Surveys CEO Surveys Cloud Platform Surveys consumer-research Consumer Surveys COVID-19 Surveys Cybersecurity Surveys E-Commerce Surveys Education Surveys Employee Surveys Energy Sector Surveys entertainment Featured Brands Finance Surveys Food and Fitness Surveys Games Industry Surveys Government and Policy Surveys Healthcare Surveys Holiday Surveys Human Resource Surveys In the News Major Media Management Consulting Surveys Manufacturing Surveys MRII MRX Surveys News Nonprofit Surveys Omnibus Surveys Petcare Industry Surveys Real Estate Surveys Retail Surveys SaaS Surveys Security Surveys Small Business Surveys Social Media Surveys Sports Surveys tcheevers Training and Coaching Surveys Transportation Surveys Uncategorized Worldwide Surveys