For Coveo, we conducted the Relevance Report 2021 Ecommerce, which aimed to learn what areas ecommerce is succeeding and failing, as well as the areas in which online shopping needs improvement. The study surveyed 1988 US consumers in two waves, the first in December 2020 and the second in January 2021. We found that consumer’s primary frustrations with online shopping are often caused by poor search functionality at 47%, navigation issues 43%, and information being obscured 42%. Read the full article on Mediapost.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- Sample Matching
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Weighting Survey Results