For Coveo, we conducted the Relevance Report 2021 Ecommerce, which aimed to learn what areas ecommerce is succeeding and failing, as well as the areas in which online shopping needs improvement. The study surveyed 1988 US consumers in two waves, the first in December 2020 and the second in January 2021. We found that consumer’s primary frustrations with online shopping are often caused by poor search functionality at 47%, navigation issues 43%, and information being obscured 42%. Read the full article on Mediapost.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games