We conducted the Realizing the Human-Machine Relationship report in May 2021 for Emergn. We asked 320 directors, VPs, and CFOs from Germany, Switzerland, UK, and US, questions about how they are implementing automation into the different aspects of their life sciences, insurance, and financial service businesses. 91% of those surveyed stated that automation has had a positive impact on the business, although only 20% of companies said that they use it to innovate new services. In regards to the growing importance of AI, 60% of those surveyed stated they believe that it is the most impactful new technology. Read the full story on Venture Beat.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games