It’s easy to ignore research on research in favor of past practices. That’s why I teamed up with QuestionPro to create this video walking people through best practices for interval rating scales.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results