As a GRIT partner, we are proud to announce the latest edition of the GreenBook Research Industry Trends Report, the leading and most comprehensive survey of the market research industry. This report uses data collected in Q1-Q2 of 2015.
While the report still tracks technology adoption, financial outlook, and the most innovative companies, the bulk of this latest report is dedicated to new topics such as the evolving “Day in the Life” of research professionals. It looks at the work they do and the tools they use, as well as at their views on the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Highlights From This Edition
- GRIT 50 Most Innovative Suppliers: One of the most anticipated sections of the report features the list of top 50 market research companies perceived to be the most innovative.
- GRIT 50 Most Innovative Client-Side Companies: Why should suppliers get all the credit? Clients drive innovation with their budgets, and it’s time to understand who they are and how they do it.
- How Researchers Spend Time and Their Tools: A new set of questions has been added to better understand how much time researchers allocate to different tasks, and the software they utilize.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Market Research: What are the top 10 themes researchers mention when asked about challenges and opportunities in the industry?
- Redesigned Format and More Strategic Insight thanks to interactive probing of verbatim questions and enhanced usage of text analytics.