Our Profiled B2C Survey offering provides 2000 online interviews with U.S. consumers. Panelists can be targeted by a range of answers to past surveys, including automotive usage and brand attitudes, consumer electronics usage, family composition, financial products usage, grocery and retail store preferences, hobbies and interests, media consumption, and videogaming usage. Respondents can be further targeted by standard demographics, including age, gender, location, household income, employment, marital status, and number of children. Within 7 days of approving the final questionnaire, you will receive an automated presentation analyzing the results along with the raw data in an Excel spreadsheet.
We will provide you:
- Questionnaire design services, including updating the questionnaire to reflect survey research best practices
- Programming of the survey into an online tool
- Fielding of the survey to 2000 respondents
- Payment of respondent incentives
- Survey data cleansing
- Excel file with all results, including panelist demographics fields where available (gender, age, ethnicity, location, household income, etc.)
We have extensive experience with online surveys, dating back to 1996. We are confident that we can deliver you quality answers that you can trust as you make key business decisions about your market.