The announcement for the beginning of our study for the Commonwealth Institute has been featured in a recent article. The study is open to businesses with more than 20 employees located in Florida, and will conclude in December 2021. The goal of the survey is to understand employers’ actions to develop, retain, and advance women employees in Florida, and use that understanding to provide systemic, sustained progress for women into leadership. Florida Blue is the official 2021 “Presenting Sponsor” alongside Kaufman Rossin and PNC Bank. You can read more about the study on The New England Council, and Florida Trend.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
B2B Surveys Blog Cloud Platform Surveys consumer-research Consumer Surveys E-Commerce Surveys Education Surveys Employee Surveys Energy Sector Surveys entertainment Featured Brands Finance Surveys Games Industry Surveys Government and Policy Surveys Healthcare Surveys In the News Major Media Management Consulting Surveys Manufacturing Surveys News Nonprofit Surveys Omnibus Surveys Petcare Industry Surveys Real Estate Surveys Retail Surveys Security Surveys Small Business Surveys Sports Surveys tcheevers Training and Coaching Surveys Transportation Surveys Uncategorized Worldwide Surveys