What would the end of year holiday season be without predictions for the coming year? In what’s become an annual tradition here on GreenBook Blog, I reached out to the thought leaders I that I respect immensely and asked them to share their thoughts on what we’ll likely see as “big things” that impact the insights industry in 2016. So far I’ve received 55 predictions, so I thought I’d go ahead and share them.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results