A friendly reminder that you should always have someone else review your questionnaire. You don’t want to commit the great acts of survey fail that these survey authors did.
10. Make sure your choices match the question.
9. Double-check the labels on your scale.
8. No, seriously, double-check the labels on your scale!
7. Don’t always keep the wording from the prior question.
6. Don’t always keep the choice list from the prior question, either.
5. Test your survey. Please.
4. There’s a big difference between “choose one” questions and “choose all that apply”.
3. Hire a proofreader.
2. One of these things is not like the other.
1. Don’t create a survey experience that dissatisfies customers.