Our Screened B2B Survey offering provides 50 to 500 online interviews with U.S. professionals who meet detailed screener criteria (questions based on attitudes, behavior, or product usage). The volume of completed responses depends on the percentage of respondents who qualify, assuming a minimum of 5% of a profiled group; panelists can be targeted by a range of answers to their profile, including firmographics of their employer (employee size, annual revenue, industry, etc.) and their role (department, decision-making authority, management level, etc.).
Within 14 to 28 days of approving the final questionnaire, you will receive an automated presentation analyzing the results along with the raw data in an Excel spreadsheet.
We will provide you:
- Questionnaire design services, including updating the questionnaire to reflect survey research best practices
- Programming of the survey into an online tool
- Screening the survey with up to 1,000 panelists, of whom 5% to 50% will screen into the survey
- Payment of respondent incentives to all participants
- Survey data cleansing
- Excel file with all results, including panelist demographics fields where available (gender, age, ethnicity, location, household income, etc.)
We have extensive experience with online surveys, dating back to 1996. We are confident that we can deliver you quality answers that you can trust as you make key business decisions about your market.