We conducted a study for Coveo, a software firm focused on relevance platforms, in which we asked 1988 US consumers about their frustrations and challenges across Ecommerce, customer service, and employee experiences. The study found that 85% of respondents were not confident in the information they shared externally, showing a lack of faith in spreading accurate details. The study also found that workers spend 2.5 hours each day searching for info to conduct their business. More information can be found on HRDive.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Weighting Survey Results
- Sample Matching