In our April 2017 study for TriCore Solutions we asked 236 respondents who work in IT or Technology Implementation at companies with 250+ employees about their feelings towards cloud technology adoption. Of those asked, 91 percent think IT spending needs to be re-evaluated again in the next year. The growing need for cloud technology in the manufacturing industry is a clear focus for the near future.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Sample Matching
- Weighting Survey Results
AI and Machine Learning Surveys B2B Surveys Blog Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Surveys CEO Surveys Cloud Platform Surveys consumer-research Consumer Surveys COVID-19 Surveys Cybersecurity Surveys E-Commerce Surveys Education Surveys Employee Surveys Energy Sector Surveys entertainment Featured Brands Finance Surveys Food and Fitness Surveys Games Industry Surveys Government and Policy Surveys Healthcare Surveys Holiday Surveys Human Resource Surveys In the News Major Media Management Consulting Surveys Manufacturing Surveys MRII MRX Surveys News Nonprofit Surveys Omnibus Surveys Petcare Industry Surveys Real Estate Surveys Retail Surveys SaaS Surveys Security Surveys Small Business Surveys Social Media Surveys Sports Surveys tcheevers Training and Coaching Surveys Transportation Surveys Uncategorized Worldwide Surveys