Our Telephone House List Survey leverages your B2B house list of contacts and phone numbers to produce an affordable survey. Do you need customer feedback, to survey a specific audience on an important change, or to test an idea out on a prospect list? Is your email list too small or producing too low a response rate? Have us call your list instead. We will telephone 500 people from your house list and interview those who agree to participate, which typically results in 50 to 200 survey responses.
We will provide you:
- Questionnaire design services, including writing a 10-minute long survey reflecting research best practices (typically equivalent to 20 closed-ended questions)
- Programming of the survey into a Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing system
- Make up to 5 contact attempts on every number in an attempt to resolve that number
- Completing approximately 50 to 200 interviews (response rates vary significantly based on the age and quality of each list)
- Survey data cleansing
- PowerPoint appendix with charts for all closed-ended questions and tables for key cross-tabulations
- Excel file with all cross-tabulations
We have extensive experience with telephone surveys, dating back to 1987. We are confident that we can deliver you quality answers that you can trust as you make key business decisions about your market.