[vc_row animation=”false” content_width=”grid”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Jeffrey Henning, PRC
Jeffrey is a professionally certified researcher and has personally conducted over 1,000 survey research projects.
Jeffrey is currently volunteering as the president of the Market Research Institute International, a non-profit providing continuing education to the research industry. In that role, he is overseeing a complete redesign of The Principles of Market Research course, which provides an academic foundation to researchers across hundreds of agencies and panel suppliers.
Jeffrey is a member of the Insights Association and the American Association of Public Opinion Researchers. In 2012, he was the inaugural winner of the MRA’s Impact award, which “recognizes an industry professional, team or organization that has demonstrated tremendous vision, leadership, and innovation, within the past year, that has led to advances in the marketing research profession.”
Before founding Researchscape in 2012, Jeffrey co-founded Perseus Development Corporation in 1993, which introduced the first web-survey software, and Vovici in 2006, which pioneered the enterprise-feedback management category. A 30-year veteran of the research industry, he began his career as an industry analyst for Giga Information Group (now part of Forrester).
- Issues with Grid Questions 24-Jun-2019
- Asking Too Much 07-Jun-2019
- Helping You Through the Entire Survey Research Process 02-Mar-2019
- Market Research Conference Calendar – 2019 12-Dec-2018
Top 10 Posts
- Public Relations Customer Experience Benchmark Survey
- Thought Leadership Programs for B2B PR Professionals
- Common Sample Sizes for PR Surveys
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- The Electrical Grid of Panel Providers
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Market Research Conference Calendar – 2018
- Rewrite Agreement Scales to Eliminate Acquiescence
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- The Dynamics of the Tabletop Game Industry
- CMB Research Blog
- GreenBook Blog
- Pew Research Center
- Question Science
- Research Design Review
- Research Live
- Research Rockstar
- Survey Practice
- System1 Research Blog
5077 Fruitville Road, Suite 120
Sarasota, FL 34232