Our 2020 Trends in Personalization study for Salesforce was recently cited as part of why Salesforce made Gartner’s Personalization Engines Magic Quadrant as a leader in the industry for the fourth year in a row. The study asked 326 marketing professionals across industries and countries their opinions on the evolving use of personalization in their field. The online survey was fielded from February 20 to March 27, 2020, and as Salesforce VP Karl Wirth states in the article ““Providing your customers and visitors with a personalized cross-channel experience has never been more important in this digital-first world, Over the past year, we’ve seen many companies apply data for personalization to reshape, reimagine and humanize customer connections. With Interaction Studio, we’re helping organizations provide real-time experiences at the 1-to-1 level for their customers, prospects, visitors, and patients. We’re thrilled to be named a Leader in the Personalization Engines Magic Quadrant for a 4th consecutive year.” Read the full story at Salesforce.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games