For online security company Rave Mobile Safety, we conducted the 2021 Survey of Public Trust: Emergency Communication and Public Safety. This survey was conducted in late 2020 and early 2021 and asked 1011 US adults their feelings on the challenges state and local agencies and public safety leaders are experiencing today. The study found that only 22% of respondents have complete faith in the information provided by local government officials, while 37% believe that vaccine rollouts will be carried out efficiently. Read the full article on American Security Today.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- Sample Matching
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Weighting Survey Results