For online security company Rave Mobile Safety, we conducted the 2021 Survey of Public Trust: Emergency Communication and Public Safety. This survey was conducted in late 2020 and early 2021 and asked 1011 US adults their feelings on the challenges state and local agencies and public safety leaders are experiencing today. The study found that only 22% of respondents have complete faith in the information provided by local government officials, while 37% believe that vaccine rollouts will be carried out efficiently. Read the full article on American Security Today.
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Rating Scales to use when Writing Surveys
- Sports Superstitions: Silly Superstitions of Others
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games