For relevance technology software firm Coveo, we conducted a study to better understand the challenges faced by employees when searching for relevant information to better perform their jobs. The study asked 1988 US consumers their frustrations regarding Ecommerce, customer service, and employee experiences. The study found that 90% of consumers expect online shopping experience to be equal or better to in-person shopping. Despite this, half of consumers have difficulties when shopping online. Regarding brand loyalty, 73% of consumers stated that after three or fewer negative experiences they would abandon a brand. Read the full article on the Sweetwater Reporter.
Coveo Research Finds Lack of Online Relevance Costing Revenue, Impeding Customer Service, Overwhelming Employees, Turning Off Shoppers
From Jeffrey Henning’s Blog
Top 10 Posts
- When and How to Use Bipolar Scales
- 12 Types of Non-Probability Sampling
- Is the Ideal Survey Length 20 Minutes?
- Asking About Race and Ethnicity
- Pros and Cons of Including Partial Responses to Surveys
- Video Game Player Survey: 76% of U.S. Adults Online Play Games
- How Many People Should We Survey?
- Weighting Survey Results
- The Case for 5-Point Unipolar Scales
- Sample Matching